Conference At A Glance
QS Asia Pacific Professional Leaders in Education – QS-APPLE – is the prime conference and exhibition for international educators in Asia, Europe, America and Australia.
The 9th QS-APPLE will carry on the well-established QS tradition of improving international recognition and globalisation of Asia-Pacific universities, which reinforces its mission to help build world-class universities for regional communities through global partnership and collaboration. As a leading international higher education event, it will continue to improve and evolve in response to participants’ changing needs and in anticipation of new trends in this important sector. The engaging conference programme reflects our vision of supporting the internationalisation of Asia Pacific universities by providing valuable opportunities for networking, exchanging best practices, and discussing recent developments in higher education in this dynamic region.
Conference & Exhibition: October 30 – November 1
(Wednesday – Friday)
Sungkyunkwan University Campus, Seoul, Korea
Enriching experiences await the International delegates at the 9th QS-APPLE conference which has grown in size and prominence over the past eight years.
The exciting line-up of activities in the 2013 event includes:
- Parallel sessions – featuring general and specific aspects of international higher education
- Plenary sessions – with keynote addresses on higher education by leading authorities
- Exhibition – leading universities and other higher education institutions from around the world
- Creative Awards – for best international education promotional designs in four categories
- Vibrant social programme – comprising networking buffet dinner, lunch sessions including the closing lunch reception, and plenty of coffee breaks during the 3-day conference for more effective networking
QS-APPLE is designed for senior and middle-ranking academics and administrators from universities and colleges around the world who aspire to advance the international success of their institutions and students.
|Super Saver offer ends||March 31, 2013|
|Early Bird offer ends||July 31, 2013|
|Online registration closes||October 24, 2013|
|Conference build-up||October 29, 2013|
|Conference & exhibition opening||October 30, 2013|